[Starlingx-discuss] Notes from the project call Oct 3rd 2018

Jones, Bruce E bruce.e.jones at intel.com
Wed Oct 3 14:36:19 UTC 2018

Agenda and Notes for the Oct 3rd call

  *   Release build and testing update
o    WR found some "download corruption" (1795739) and didn't get a successful build yesterday.  The version number issue found by Intel and Wind River has been fixed in 1795540 on master and the release branch.  WR will run sanity soonest.
o    Sanity tests are passing on master in WR.
o    Fix from Austin for Ceph builds 1795155 was merged into master and just merged into the release branch.
o    Saul had a successful build on master
o    Test teams to send out daily reports please to the email list!
o    We will push tags onto the branches as we get deeper into the test process and will tag the final release candidate
o    We reviewed release bug status
?  https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bugs?field.tag=stx.2018.10
o    Documentation is covered for now, there are a few minor things to address.  Docs team meeting today.  docs.starlingx.io site has been created, but is empty.  Infra team working on finding and fixing the issue.  Should have the sphinx docs published soon.  Release notes and API refs to follow.

  *   PSA Reminder: Please join Freenode IRC Channel #starlingx