[Starlingx-discuss] Notes from the project call Oct 3rd 2018

Dean Troyer dtroyer at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 14:46:07 UTC 2018

On Wed, Oct 3, 2018 at 9:38 AM Jones, Bruce E <bruce.e.jones at intel.com> wrote:
> o    Documentation is covered for now, there are a few minor things to address.  Docs team meeting today.  docs.starlingx.io site has been created, but is empty.  Infra team working on finding and fixing the issue.  Should have the sphinx docs published soon.  Release notes and API refs to follow.

One thing I didn't mention is that you can always look at a
docs-related job output in the Gerrit review screen.  On the right
side of the page is a list of the jobs that have run with this review,
clicking on a docs job name will display the html output of that job.
If the job failed it will show you the log files like other jobs.

dt

--

Dean Troyer
dtroyer at gmail.com