[Starlingx-discuss] [ Test ] October release testing status - 10-05-18

Cabrales, Ada ada.cabrales at intel.com
Sat Oct 6 01:45:46 UTC 2018

Sanity completed successfully on stx-2018-10-05-13-r-2018.10.iso - 31 TCs PASS / 0 TCs FAIL

Simplex Bare metal: nova-compute service down. Launchpad - https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/1796420
Simplex Virtual: 3/69 tests Passed
Duplex Bare metal: 5/96 tests Passed
Duplex Virtual: 14/101 tests Passed, 6 Failed - debug WIP
Multinode local Storage Bare metal: 11/113 tests Passed
Multinode local storage virtual: 6/109 tests Passed
Multinode external Storage Bare metal: 3/116 tests Passed
Multinode external storage virtual: 3/120 tests Passed

Some updates proposed for the documentation of setting Multinode with external storage on virtual configuration.
We are experiencing problems with our network switch configuration - nodes losing management network, causing reboots. Asked for help to Wind River - meeting scheduled for Mon 10/8