[Starlingx-discuss] [Build] Build report ww40 sept 30 - Oct 7 2018

Lara, Cesar cesar.lara at intel.com
Mon Oct 8 21:53:57 UTC 2018

This is the build report for StarlingX project  for ww40

We started to generate two different builds inside Intel infrastructure: one for Master branch  and another one for Release branch r/2018.10
Last merged changes[0] projected for this release were integrated in the build for both branches as of October 4th during afternoon Build

As part of the build process, we are testing automation to get release notes between each build (commits and branches that have changed since last build)

Summary of builds

Master branch - 5 successful 0 failed (builds # 155-160)

starlingx-2018-10 branch - 5 successful 1 failed [1]  (build# 9-15)

[0] https://github.com/starlingx-staging/stx-ceph/pull/3 - "after adding autoconf-archive-2017.03.21-1.el7.noarch.rpm in system, building ceph package will meet "aclocal: error: too many loops"

[1] build-rpm-parallel --std failed with rc=1, Failed to build packages: libvirt-4.7.0-1.tis.22.src.rpm

 Fixed

Regards

Cesar Lara
Software Engineering Manager