[Starlingx-discuss] New mailing list for help?

Dean Troyer dtroyer at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 15:40:05 UTC 2018

On Tue, Oct 9, 2018 at 10:28 AM Cabrales, Ada <ada.cabrales at intel.com> wrote:
>    We've exchanging and asking information on this list about how StarlingX works on the administration side. Should we create a different mailing list (like starlingx-help) for all these questions?

I'd suggest no... OpenStack is getting ready to consolidate most of
thier lists back into a single list (-dev, -operators, -sigs?) leaving
only -announce separate.  A big part of the motivation to do that is
to keep visibility better for the various groups involved, ie
segregating operators and developers turned out to cause a lot of
cross-posting to both lists to cover both audiences.

Getting people into the habit of tagging messages with topics goes a
long way to being able to pick out messages you either specifically
want to see or want to ignore.

Plus, the volume of our -discuss list is still very low.

dt

--

Dean Troyer
dtroyer at gmail.com