[Starlingx-discuss] Question about patch upstreaming for e5712fe

Legacy, Allain Allain.Legacy at windriver.com
Fri Oct 12 13:10:33 UTC 2018

Yes, your analysis is correct.   Our patch (e5712fe) can be dropped because the issue has now been addressed by upstream commit (e45add7b07e5c72c43047d18e10af1c4ae307b0f).

Regards,
Allain

Allain Legacy, Software Developer, Wind River
direct 613.270.2279  fax 613.492.7870 skype allain.legacy
350 Terry Fox Drive, Suite 200, Ottawa, Ontario, K2K 2W5

[WIND]<http://www.windriver.com/>