[Starlingx-discuss] stx-specs git repo directory structure

Chris Friesen chris.friesen at windriver.com
Mon Oct 15 16:25:59 UTC 2018

Hi,

In the "stx-specs" git repo [1] the directory structure currently looks
like "specs/approved".  That's fine for this release, but once we get to
next release we're going to have "old" specs still in there making it
hard to keep track of which spec is for which release.

I'm wondering whether we want to add a release-specific subdirectory
like other OpenStack projects have.  So specs being submitted now would
go into "specs/2019.3/approved".

Thanks,
Chris

[1] https://github.com/openstack/stx-specs