[Starlingx-discuss] Delete snapshot and volume

Alonso, Juan Carlos juan.carlos.alonso at intel.com
Wed Oct 17 17:30:12 UTC 2018

Hi,

I tested again based on your feedback and I could check that the snapshot created from the volume, create another volume for each instance launched.
Such new volume is used for the instance, so the original volume and snapshot can be deleted without no problems, as Jose said they are not linked to the instance.

Thank you for your help.

Regards.
Juan Carlos Alonso