[Starlingx-discuss] Some PR will be created for python3 support of stx-cinder/stx-glance

Fang, Liang A liang.a.fang at intel.com
Tue Oct 23 08:30:12 UTC 2018

Good tips, thanks Dean.

Regards
Liang

-----Original Message-----
From: Dean Troyer [mailto:dtroyer at gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2018 6:00 AM
To: Fang, Liang A <liang.a.fang at intel.com>
Cc: starlingx-discuss at lists.starlingx.io
Subject: Re: [Starlingx-discuss] Some PR will be created for python3 support of stx-cinder/stx-glance

On Mon, Oct 22, 2018 at 11:51 AM Fang, Liang A <liang.a.fang at intel.com> wrote:
> Just let you know, in the following days, some patches will be backported from upstream repo to stx repo(stx-cinder/stx-glance) for python3 support. So you may see some PR of stx-cinder and stx-glance. And thanks for review these.

Thanks for the heads-up for those.  Please make sure the commit message includes pointers back to the upstream commit that is being backported in addition to the original commit message.

I would suggest we also backport the python 3 testing from master or rocky if it not already in pike to ensure at least unit tests are executed.  At the moment this is a manual task.

dt

--

Dean Troyer
dtroyer at gmail.com