[Starlingx-discuss] Weekly StarlingX non-OpenStack Distro meeting

Perez, Ricardo O ricardo.o.perez at intel.com
Wed Oct 24 13:57:44 UTC 2018

Hello list,

About the work that is being performed by Dehao, about CEPH migration, here at GDC we can provide help with the deployment and testing of the new CEPH version. Just provide us the ISO or the patches that can be applied flawlessly to build the StarlingX image.

By some reason you didn't hear me on the meeting, maybe it was my mic.

Thanks
-Ricardo.