[Starlingx-discuss] How flat provision network access external network

Legacy, Allain Allain.Legacy at windriver.com
Wed Oct 31 15:21:45 UTC 2018

If the VM is able to get an IP address from your intranet IP address then at least you know that connectivity to your intranet is physically possible.   You will need to do further debugging to understand which parts of your ping request are making it out (and back in).  For example, is ARP resolving for the IP address you are trying to ping?  If not, do you see the ARP request on your physical network?   If ARP is resolving, then do you see the ICMP request on your physical network?  etc...   you need to break the problem down into its smallest parts to understand where exactly the problem is occurring.

Regards,
Allain

Allain Legacy, Software Developer, Wind River
direct 613.270.2279  fax 613.492.7870 skype allain.legacy
350 Terry Fox Drive, Suite 200, Ottawa, Ontario, K2K 2W5

[WIND]<http://www.windriver.com/>