[Starlingx-discuss] Use Pacific Time for the meetings

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 16:15:35 UTC 2018

Hi,

On today’s community call we agreed to stick with the Pacific Time slots for the various weekly calls as opposed to UTC. This means that starting next week the UTC times will shift to an hour later.

The main reason for the decision was that the community has a couple of meetings which are currently start at 6am Pacific Time and sticking with the UTC slots would mean to have these meetings at 5am in the morning which the community voted against. As opposed to moving these meetings we will just keep the Pacific Time slots as reference and be conscious of the daylight savings time switches twice a year.

Please refer to the wiki for the meeting times: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Starlingx/Meetings

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó