[Starlingx-discuss] Community meeting minutes Oct 31 2018
Jones, Bruce E
bruce.e.jones at intel.com
Wed Oct 31 19:09:11 UTC 2018
Agenda and Notes for the Oct 31st call
* How to handle DST changes? Use UTC timeslots or keep Pacific time?
* Remote client SDK module - remove it? Keep it? Do we keep the TiC SDK? If so, should we support it and document it?
* Brent: We can remove the SDK. WR to handle.
* Updated Code Submission Guidelines: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/StarlingX/CodeSubmissionGuidelines
* Still seeing reviews that haven't been tested or compiled. Please review the updated guidelines and post with WF -1 and WIP if you're looking for early review comments
* March release planning
* Project priority call for submissions
* Each sub-team should be thinking about what they want to do for the release
? Can/should we schedule the teams to come into this meeting and present their plans?
? Each team to update the Ethercalc with their high priority work items
? Each team to come to the community call next week to briefly review
? TSC to review globally at or before Berlin.
* Release team to consider how/when/if to establish some additional milestones
* Can we please have some reviewers look into this Ceph upgrade PR:
* There are no notifications for new PRs so please send email out to the mailing list when you post one
* TSC members - now that we've grown the TSC we need more +1/+2 on specs to approve specs
* "Clear the decks over the next few days to approve specs in flight"
* Meeting time switch options
* Keep meeting times as per UTC - 6AM meetings would move to 5AM
* Move meeting times around to keep 5AM meetings off US calendars
* Poll: https://doodle.com/poll/pw7mds8qms9d989y
* Meetings: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Starlingx/Meetings
* Decision - move meeting times with US DST and keep the 6AM meetings at 6am
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Starlingx-discuss