[Starlingx-discuss] [Release] October Release Prep Kick-Off Meeting -- Call for participants

Arce Moreno, Abraham abraham.arce.moreno at intel.com
Mon Sep 3 16:16:23 UTC 2018

> Note: Release content/priorities will not be discussed in this meeting; only
> mechanics and delivery mechanism.
> *  Release Notes
> *  Standard Documentation - Developer Guide / API / others

Can we please include 1 minute to talk about the future involvement from our community
on "[Doc] Release Notes Management"?
  http://lists.starlingx.io/pipermail/starlingx-discuss/2018-August/000690.html

Only objective this for quick discussion is to get your feedback to the email above
to help us understand if we are in the correct understanding or not to support future
releases.