[Starlingx-discuss] Weekly meetings wiki page

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 16:11:51 UTC 2018

Hi,

To make it easier to find meeting information such as time slots and dial-in info I created a separate wiki page to store this information: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Starlingx/Meetings

I would like to ask every project team who’s already having a weekly call to use this page for sharing meeting information, you can easily use a link to point to your team’s meeting from the team wiki page or any other place you store information about your calls. This way we will have a centralized source of information that will help with keeping the information up to date and also easy to discover.

I added some initial information where I had a few details, please feel free to add agenda items and description to your weekly meeting as it fits your needs.

If you would like to organize a weekly call or an ad-hoc meeting using the Foundation Zoom account please __reach out to me at ildiko at openstack.org first__ before grabbing any of the links displayed on the wiki page.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó