[Starlingx-discuss] [docs] Setting up the docs.starlingx.io website

Dean Troyer dtroyer at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 21:46:49 UTC 2018

On Mon, Sep 3, 2018 at 5:58 PM, Arce Moreno, Abraham
<abraham.arce.moreno at intel.com> wrote:
> stx-metal
>   [Doc] Building docs following Docs Contrib Guide
>   https://review.openstack.org/#/c/590094/

You can add the docs build job that will actually test the
configuration you are setting up.
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/599041/3/.zuul.yaml should be all you
need, then the results of the job is lined in the Gerrit review so you
can see it before it is merged and published.  This is really useful
since we don't have the publising part set up yet.

>   [Doc] Release Notes Management
>   https://review.openstack.org/#/c/599454/

I've pushed up https://review.openstack.org/599831 to run the docs and
relnotes build jobs to see what they looks like.

>   [Doc] OpenStack API Reference Guide
>   https://review.openstack.org/#/c/590097/

I don't have any first-hand experience with this and will come back to
it...I imagine it will be very similar to the above job-wise.

dt

--

Dean Troyer
dtroyer at gmail.com