[Starlingx-discuss] [Container] Story of Initial Kubernetes Integration

Miller, Frank Frank.Miller at windriver.com
Thu Sep 13 13:15:38 UTC 2018

Ran:

That's for your offer to assist.  You can take the 24909 task to add unit tests.  Please add Al Bailey and Bart Wensley as reviewers when you are ready.

But let's leave the 24910 task unassigned for the moment as we think this may not be required.  I have an action to discuss this one with the technical leads.

Frank Miller
Containers Project Lead