[Starlingx-discuss] [Security] Updated: How to Report Security Issues

Young, Ken Ken.Young at windriver.com
Tue Sep 18 21:20:53 UTC 2018

Team,

The Security Subproject has updated the procedure for the community to raise security issues in StarlingX.  The procedure is summarized here:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/StarlingX/Security#How_to_report_security_issues_to_Starling_X

We have added a method to create reports in launchpad which makes tracking these issues much simpler.  A big thank you to Fernando  Hernandez Gonzalez for helping us work out this method.

If there are any questions or concerns, please let me know.

Regards,
Ken Y