[Starlingx-discuss] RFC: Updated governance doc on the wiki

Jones, Bruce E bruce.e.jones at intel.com
Thu Sep 20 17:47:06 UTC 2018

Dean, thank you for the feedback.

The current text (which we edited live at the call this week) says:

"There are no limits on the number of terms an individual may serve, but no single organization may be represented by more than two seats at any given time.  In the event that 3 people from one organization are elected to the TSC in one election, the person with the lowest vote count among the 3 is skipped and the next candidate is elected.  Any other case of more than 2 people per company on the TSC shall be addressed at the latest at the next scheduled election."

I think this addresses your concerns.

        brucej