[Starlingx-discuss] OSF Edge Computing Group BoF at ONS EU

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 11:48:02 UTC 2018

Hi,

I would like to draw your attention to a BoF session around Edge to explore use cases and current ongoing design, development and testing activities under the OpenStack Foundation umbrella, OPNFV, ONAP, Akraino and so forth and to identify next steps.

You can find more details about the session here: https://onseu18.sched.com/event/GZqk/edge-computing-group-at-ons-europe

The gathering is overlapping with the Edge Computing Group weekly call and I will keep the Zoom call (https://zoom.us/j/879678938) open for the session, so those of you who’re interested but cannot join on site can dial in remotely.

See you next week in Amsterdam! :)

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó