[Starlingx-discuss] Stories for stx-tools deployment

Michel Thebeau michel.thebeau at windriver.com
Fri Sep 21 20:27:20 UTC 2018

Hi Abraham,

I created four stories:

deployment/libvirt: sizing for reference configurations
   https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2003835

deployment/libvirt: virtual disk placement for reference configurations
   https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2003836

deployment/libvirt: tenant networking for reference configurations
   https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2003837

deployment/libvirt: concurrent clusters under virtualization
   https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2003838