[Starlingx-discuss] [MutliOS] New wiki page & RFC Clear Linux demo high level plan

Rowsell, Brent Brent.Rowsell at windriver.com
Mon Sep 24 14:53:12 UTC 2018

Bruce,

When is the first sub-project meeting ?

Brent

From: Jones, Bruce E [mailto:bruce.e.jones at intel.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2018 5:11 PM
To: starlingx-discuss at lists.starlingx.io
Subject: [Starlingx-discuss] [MutliOS] New wiki page & RFC Clear Linux demo high level plan

As most of you know, the Intel team has been asked to implement a pilot/POC showing StarlingX running in a very limited fashion using Clear Linux as the Host OS.  There has been some internal work and planning for this.  I'm going to start taking that work out into the open through the newly created Multi-OS sub-project wiki page [0].

Saul and I did some brainstorming this afternoon on a high level plan for the Clear Linux demo.  It's documented on the wiki [1].  We are looking for feedback on that high level plan, especially from the people already working on this.

   brucej

[0] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/StarlingX/MultiOS
[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/StarlingX/MultiOS#Clear_Linux_high_level_plan