[Starlingx-discuss] ABSTRACTS for Berlin / Stein OpenStack Summit Forum topics from StarlingX Team

Waines, Greg Greg.Waines at windriver.com
Mon Sep 24 17:46:09 UTC 2018

In parallel with waiting for any last minute Forum Topic suggestions from the StarlingX Team,
I have written up ABSTRACTS for the TOP 3 picks on the etherpad ( https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/StarlingXBerlinForumBrainstorming ).

Please feel free to provide comments on the ABSTRACTS,
Greg.

From: Greg Waines <Greg.Waines at windriver.com>
Date: Monday, September 24, 2018 at 8:32 AM
To: "starlingx-discuss at lists.starlingx.io" <starlingx-discuss at lists.starlingx.io>
Subject: Re: [Starlingx-discuss] Requesting suggestions for Berlin / Stein OpenStack Summit Forum topics from StarlingX Team

Last call for any Forum Topics ...

If you want to suggest any topics for consideration, you’ll need to update the etherpad by end-of-day today (Sept.24).
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/StarlingXBerlinForumBrainstorming

With the help of a few other StarlingX members, I’ll prioritize and submit abstracts for the top Forum topics that have been brainstormed by the StarlingX community ... required by Sept.26 .

Thanks for your suggestions so far,
Greg.