[Starlingx-discuss] build-pkgs cannot complete std build

Xie, Cindy cindy.xie at intel.com
Thu Sep 27 01:30:38 UTC 2018

I think we agreed in yesterday's meeting the build failure is blocking the branch. Whichever issues that we are finding (including fuzzy patches), it should hold off the branching.

I really would like to see a successful build from master before a branch can be created. But the impact is to hold off the follow-on feature patches from merging to master.

Thx. - cindy