[Starlingx-discuss] StarlingX Release Notes Content

Dean Troyer dtroyer at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 21:57:00 UTC 2018

On Thu, Sep 27, 2018 at 3:25 PM, Arce Moreno, Abraham
<abraham.arce.moreno at intel.com> wrote:
>> [0] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/stx-docs
>> [1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/600198/3/releasenotes/notes/release-
>> summary-9c35dd1bd9b020f1.yaml
>
> All repos have now Reno as their release notes manager so let us know
> what else is needed and when it is needed for the official release notes
> in each individual repository.

I've updated the etherpad to have the correct RST format without using
etherpad tabs and bullets since we're short on time to get these in...

I haven't seen any reviews for this yet, if anyone is working on them
please double-check the formatting locally to make sure it looks as
expected.

I would like to have these in before branch, it simplifies the
sections down the road...who is planning to create the notes?

dt

--

Dean Troyer
dtroyer at gmail.com