[Starlingx-discuss] build-pkgs cannot complete std build----aclocal: too many loops

Sun, Austin austin.sun at intel.com
Sat Sep 29 08:41:16 UTC 2018

Hi Saul , Scott and Erich:

    I met same issue in my local env,  I did some study aclocal script and some test.

    According your analysis , autoconf-archive-2017.03.21-1.el7.noarch.rpm was added , which included a lot of system m4 files used by aclocal,  according [0] and [1],  '--install' option will cp system macros (.m4) to local m4 folder ,