[Starlingx-discuss] [starlingx-discuss] [unable to add compute node] "compute-0: Reject attempt to configure with invalid personality=compute"

오재욱 kyle.oh95 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 05:25:52 UTC 2019

Hello StarlingX Team,

As I deployed 'all-in-one duplex' completely, I'm now trying to add
compute-0 node.
However, it seems impossible to update new host.

Please have a look at below result.

[wrsroot at controller-0 ~(keystone_admin)]$ system host-update 3
personality=compute hostname=compute-0
compute-0: Reject attempt to configure with invalid personality=compute

I think I installed 'all-in-one duplex extended'.. Is there any way to add
new compute node?

Thanks for any helps in advance.

Best Regards,
Jaewook
*Jaewook Oh* (오재욱)
IISTRC - Internet Infra System Technology Research Center
369 Sangdo-ro, Dongjak-gu,
06978, Seoul, Republic of Korea