[Starlingx-discuss] Horizon Patch elimination Test Case development.

Hernandez Gonzalez, Fernando fernando.hernandez.gonzalez at intel.com
Tue Apr 2 16:30:10 UTC 2019

Hi all/Kristine,

I was assigned to develop the test cases for horizon patch elimination Link<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1udAtEpQljV2JZVs-525UhWyx-5ePOaSSkKD1CS27ohU/edit#gid=0>. Could you please help me out with following questions/comments, please see yellow highlighted.
#

Type

Task Name

Project

Prime
Group

Prime / Dev Lead

May Release
Forecast

Backport
Candidate

Next Step

1

Feature

Move Items to stx-gui

Horizon

StarlingX

Kristine Bujold

Likely

N/A

Fernando_4_01_19: @Kristine, could you please share the list of the tabs to verify and how to get them? on Horizon:8080 I went through Admin --> Host inventory and I did not find Port Forwarding tab. Regarding services tab, are you talking about API services?

Feb 19 (bz): in progress, some work to be done after Stein cutover (re: port forwarding); it'll be done by mid-March, it's not upstreaming, so no risk

2

Feature

Move Branding Extensions to stx-gui

Horizon

StarlingX

Kristine Bujold

Done

N/A

Fernando_4_01_19:  @Kristine, this is more like aesthetic validation, do we need to test this every build or just check one time if the Starlingx theme/Logo/Style were applied correctly?
Against what I can check the Starlingx theme? Where are the images themes?

Per Brent, this is done.

3

Feature

Refactor FM Panel to Use AngularJS

Horizon

StarlingX

Kristine Bujold

Done

N/A

Fernando_4_01_19: @Kristine, could you please provide more information regarding this requirement description is generic not sure what to test.

Merged, just needs testing post branch cut-over

Thanks in advance.
Fernando Hernandez Gonzalez
Software Engineer

Avenida del Bosque #1001 Col, El Bajío