[Starlingx-discuss] Error when add a new host

Michel Thebeau michel.thebeau at windriver.com
Wed Apr 3 19:28:49 UTC 2019

Hi Juan Carlos,

It is the sort of thing we'd expect to see in the sanities,
particularly if that host-add command is used... it sounds like that is
what you are referring to "sometimes breaks our test execution".

If that's the case, you could mention the sanities in the bug report.
Sometimes that's a good source of information for triage and debugging.