[Starlingx-discuss] Debug ideas/enhancements for containers

Miller, Frank Frank.Miller at windriver.com
Wed Apr 3 21:27:31 UTC 2019

Folks:

I'd like to get a list of ideas going to add tools, logs, techniques for debugging in our new containers world.  I've heard and seen a few challenges lately and would like to capture a list.  Then we can prioritize the list and work on the items over time.  I've decided to split the list into 3 major categories: Collect Tool, Containers Platform, OpenStack App

I've started the list here: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/stx-containerization-debug

Please take a look and add your ideas.  Thanks.

Frank