[Starlingx-discuss] port-security

Peters, Matt Matt.Peters at windriver.com
Thu Apr 4 11:39:36 UTC 2019

The Neutron security group support is already being tracked and in development under the following storyboard.
https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2002944

A Storyboard is not required to enable/disable the port_security extension.  It can be configured through Helm overrides for the neutron service.
You would use the “system helm-override-xxxx” commands to show and modify the configuration overrides.

For the port security extension, you would issue the following:
system helm-override-update neutron openstack --set conf.plugins.ml2_conf.ml2.extension_drivers="port_security"