[Starlingx-discuss] Publish container image list?

Scott Little scott.little at windriver.com
Thu Apr 4 17:01:09 UTC 2019

In addition a list of the most current images will be posted

http://mirror.starlingx.cengn.ca/mirror/starlingx/master/centos/images-<os>-<stream>-latest.lst
http://mirror.starlingx.cengn.ca/mirror/starlingx/master/centos/images-<os>-<stream>-versioned.lst

e.g.

images-centos-dev-latest.lst:
docker.io/starlingx/stx-nova-api-proxy:master-centos-dev-latest
     docker.io/starlingx/stx-aodh:master-centos-dev-latest
     docker.io/starlingx/stx-ironic:master-centos-dev-latest

images-centos-dev-versioned.lst
docker.io/starlingx/stx-nova-api-proxy:master-centos-dev-20190327T013001Z
    docker.io/starlingx/stx-aodh:master-centos-dev-20190327T013001Z
docker.io/starlingx/stx-ironic:master-centos-dev-20190327T013001Z

Scott