[Starlingx-discuss] [Containers] Kubernetes support question

Perez Carranza, Jose jose.perez.carranza at intel.com
Thu Apr 11 12:25:44 UTC 2019

Hi all

I'm reviewing this patch [1] and on the description says  "System pods will be active on both controllers" but I'm checking according to below list [3] that 'Tiller-deploy' POD is only running on controller-1 that is on stand-by, is this normal behavior?

Also according to this patch [2] says that pod network should be pointing to "172.16.0.0/16", but on the list [3] I see only 'tiller-deploy' and 'calico-kube-controllers'  PODs using IPs on that range, is that normal?

1 - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/587458/
2 - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/587465/
3-  http://paste.openstack.org/raw/749175/

Regards,