[Starlingx-discuss] [Containers] Kubernetes support question

Wensley, Barton Barton.Wensley at windriver.com
Thu Apr 11 14:36:26 UTC 2019

José,

To answer your question about the tiller-deploy pod - this pod is deployed by the "helm init" command which creates a single pod, which will move between the controllers if a controller fails or is taken out of service. Since the tiller-deploy pod is only used by helm operations, there is no need to  have it running on both controllers.

Bart