[Starlingx-discuss] Starlingx HW compatibility list

Jones, Bruce E bruce.e.jones at intel.com
Mon Apr 15 18:12:11 UTC 2019

Greetings and welcome to the community!

You can find a high level description of the hardware needed in the deployment guide documentation, for example here [0].  We are in the process of updating our documents, but the basic hardware requirements are not expected to change.

The guide just talks about minimum hardware.  Any reasonable server will do for basic operation.  If you are looking to use advanced processor features to optimize a particular workload, you’ll need to use hardware that supports those features.

       brucej

[0] https://docs.starlingx.io/deployment_guides/current/simplex.html