[Starlingx-discuss] [Containers]

Wensley, Barton Barton.Wensley at windriver.com
Tue Apr 16 18:17:51 UTC 2019

José,

Once the stx-openstack application has been installed, all worker nodes are labelled as compute nodes (as you mention below). There is a launchpad opened to address this: https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/1823705

Until that bug has been fixed, you can only test non-openstack based worker nodes on a system where the stx-openstack application has not been installed.

Bart