[Starlingx-discuss] [StarlingX in a box] Canceling tomorrow's meeting

Martinez Landa, Hayde hayde.martinez.landa at intel.com
Wed Apr 17 19:14:26 UTC 2019

Sure,

Due to release gating priorities we are designating more time to other activities,
Nevertheless, the script that Memo has been working on, that creates the virtual machine was added to the gitlab repo where our
draft scripts are located, will continue working on that.

All the important links and latest updates are located on our etherpad. [0]

[0] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/stx-inabox

Best,
Hayde