[Starlingx-discuss] DevStack next

Dean Troyer dtroyer at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 01:05:04 UTC 2019

On Wed, Apr 17, 2019 at 7:12 PM Xie, Cindy <cindy.xie at intel.com> wrote:
> As we’ve enabled majority of flocks services with DevStack, I am trying to understand the plan of next step to use those services in Zuul. My understanding is that more tests needs to be added in Zuul to gate the pre-merge. Do you have a plan to write StoryBoards so that we can have community engineers work on those individual tests?

I have not started writing any stories.  I _have_ started working on
setting up a job that actually does some testing (quick API tests
using Gabbi) to work out some of the things that are different from
the usual OpenStack testing, mostly around having multiple packages
(here defined by the tox.ini file) in a single repo, OpenStack does
not do that so there are some differences.

Actually deciding on the priorities for writing tests and jobs is
outside my sphere, my suggestion would be to see how much, if any, of
the system test cases could be covered via things like tempest
plugins. Of course those need to be created also.

dt

--
Dean Troyer
dtroyer at gmail.com