[Starlingx-discuss] Trying to debug a stx-openstack-apply failure

Saul Wold sgw at linux.intel.com
Thu Apr 18 02:49:19 UTC 2019

Hi Folks,

I have been trying to get a deployment up in a libvirt/qemu environment
(non-proxy).  I am seeing the following issue.  I am using the image
that passed (mostly) Sanity Test on Monday 4/15 [0].

I am setting this up in AIO-Simplex mode, I have not setup any kind of
registry. It seems to start up all the contains and kubectl get pods
shows all the pods Running or Completed. I retrieved the
stx-openstack-apply.log from armada as recommended by the Container
Debug FAQ [1].
I see multiple Errors that the Application apply aborted due to what
seems like download failures.  As I said, I am not behind any proxy or
firewall.

It seems to fail during processing chart: osh-openstack-neutron at 65%

Not sure what the next steps are to debug this issue.

Thanks
    Sau!

[0]
http://mirror.starlingx.cengn.ca/mirror/starlingx/master/centos/20190415T233001Z/