[Starlingx-discuss] Update on sanity status

Miller, Frank Frank.Miller at windriver.com
Thu Apr 18 21:11:14 UTC 2019

This week has seen a number of issues that impacted sanity.  Two of the issues were addressed by commits earlier in the week as well as this morning.  It looks like at least one issue remains that is preventing the stx-openstack application from successfully coming up on some platforms.  This issue is being tracked by https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/1825423

Until a solution is merged and sanity results are good, I suggest you revert to the most recent sane loads which were from the April 10 and April 11 builds:
Apr 11: http://mirror.starlingx.cengn.ca/mirror/starlingx/master/centos/20190411T013000Z/outputs/iso/
Apr 10: http://mirror.starlingx.cengn.ca/mirror/starlingx/master/centos/20190410T013000Z/

An update will be sent on Monday.

Frank
P.S. The most recent sanity report is indicating LP https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/1825045 is causing failures but while the symptoms look the same we do not feel this is actually the LP that is causing sanity to fail.