[Starlingx-discuss] Announcing Packet.com Special Interest Group (SIG)

Curtis serverascode at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 13:03:45 UTC 2019

Hi All,

At the last TSC meeting we agreed to setup a SIG around our use of
packet.com resources. The SIG will be temporary, say 4-6 moths, as we
determine how we will manage and use packet.com. For the time the SIG
exists all use of packet.com will funnel though it.

I've put up an etherpad here:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/stx-packet-sig

We need to come up with a weekly meeting time first. Please put some
options in that etherpad that would work for you and we will try to figure
out a good time (or times).

Also feel free to add to the agenda for the first, as yet unscheduled,
meeting. :)

Thanks,
Curtis