[Starlingx-discuss] [MultiOS] How to deploy STX in other linux systems?

张鲲鹏 zhang.kunpeng at 99cloud.net
Tue Apr 23 11:22:49 UTC 2019

Hi all

I am trying to deploy STX in kylin system[1], an operating system base on ubuntu 16.04.  I don’t know how to deploy STX in an installed system. I know there are many dependent components and softwares to be installed. I am trying to install those softwares one by one, but I don’t know whether this way is right or not.
Does somebody try to deploy STX in ubuntu? Can you help me how to work for it?

Thanks
Kunpeng

[1]http://en.kylinos.cn/products_detail/productId=21.html <http://en.kylinos.cn/products_detail/productId=21.html>