[Starlingx-discuss] How to update an installed image

Victor Rodriguez vm.rod25 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 23:01:59 UTC 2019

Hi

Based on recommendations from Michael I am going to rewrite my question:

I have a server, all in one with STX simplex configuration but I
installed the ISO like a month ago, now I want to get the latest
version of STX

I think this a really important part of the project. I don't see
myself as sysadmin with a new CVE fixed in the latest version of
starling x and have to reinstall the full iso in all my nodes. I was
pretty sure we had this component like starling x update.

Any feedback more than welcome, if this is already a project under
development is perfect if not, we might spend some time discussing it

Regards

Victor Rodriguez

Something like preupg or update-manager in the case of Centos and Ubuntu