[Starlingx-discuss] QAT upgrade testing

Liu, Yang yang.liu at windriver.com
Thu Apr 25 16:15:09 UTC 2019

Steps for launching VM using QAT devices can be found in upstream docs.
https://docs.openstack.org/nova/pike/admin/pci-passthrough.html

Note that there's currently an helm chart override issue for nova charts, which resulted in incorrect pci alias and passthrough whitelist configs in nova.conf.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/1824831

You can try to override the helm charts to change the nova.conf to workaround it though.

BR,
Yang