[Starlingx-discuss] How to update an installed image

Victor Rodriguez vm.rod25 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 19:58:56 UTC 2019

Thanks Don

I really appreciate your guidance here I was really lost, I will wait
for the wiki documentation if there is any help I can provide testing
feel free to let me know

Related to the part of "upgrade framework provides for migration from
one release to the next" you mean from last year release to new
incoming release only right? like release 2 to 3 or 1 to 2

If that is the case I will be more than happy to add this test case to
the starling x test suite to validate.

I really think we might need a feature for moving between weekly or
nightly development builds, I can bring this topic to the next
community meeting or if someone in the community needs to have this
feature it will be nice to heard feedback from them

Regards

Victor Rodriguez