[Starlingx-discuss] [Containers] Sanity Test - ISO 20190424

Victor Rodriguez vm.rod25 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 03:33:39 UTC 2019

Can we consider the track of vm used by the running proces from /proc? we
can work on a script using psstop(0) or other similar tool,what do you
think. This might help us to find the process is consuming the memory over
the time

I also see the same problem of consuming almost 90% of the memory not only
in all in one systems but also in duplex

(0) https://github.com/clearlinux/psstop

Regards
Victor Rodriguez