[Starlingx-discuss] Agenda: Weekly Containerization Meeting Monday April 29

Yang, Bin bin.yang at intel.com
Tue Apr 30 01:33:01 UTC 2019

Hi Victor,

	K8s always not works with "swap enabled". Refer to: https://github.com/ku
bernetes/kubernetes/issues/53533

	As "Angus Lees" mentioned, "Applications should configure limits.memory
with the max ram they ever want to use, and requests.memory with their intended
working set (including kernel buffers, etc)"

	I think it needs to assign enough memory for STX critical containers to
keep system being stable. Please correct me if wrong.

thanks,
Bin