[Starlingx-discuss] Build Docker images and how to use temporary image for debug in deploy env.

Sun, Austin austin.sun at intel.com
Tue Apr 30 09:17:50 UTC 2019

Hi All:
1) When I tried to build dev images . I meet below error.
    "Unsupported BUILDER in /home/wrsroot/starlingx/workspace/localdisk/designer/wrsroot/starlingx/cgcs-root/stx/stx-integ/database/mariadb/centos/*.dev_docker_image:"
Build command is something like (sudo ./build-stx-images.sh --os centos --stream dev --base starlingx/stx-centos:master-dev-latest --wheels ~/starlingx/wheel/stx-centos-stable-wheels.tar --only stx-fm-rest-api)

Does mariadb not support for dev build ?

2) how to push image built by developer to deployed environment  directly ?

    Do we have any wiki or guide about this ?

Thanks.
BR
Austin Sun.