[Starlingx-discuss] Build Docker images and how to use temporary image for debug in deploy env.

Kopec, Gerald (Gerry) Gerry.Kopec at windriver.com
Tue Apr 30 22:34:42 UTC 2019

To load a private docker image onto your controller try these instructions:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/StarlingX/Containers/BuildingImages#Testing_Image_on_Running_System

Then follow recommended link to:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/StarlingX/Containers/FAQ#How_do_I_make_changes_to_the_code_or_configuration_in_a_pod_for_debugging_purposes.3F

Gerry