[Starlingx-discuss] [STX 1.0] Seek for alternative way to install compute node

gao.song gaosong_1250 at 163.com
Fri Aug 2 15:52:55 UTC 2019

Hi community:
     Since we encounter some difficult problems using PXE to boot a compute node,it just get a pxeboot subnet ip(169.254.202.xxx) instead of a management subnet(192.168.xx.xx).
     As a result installation procedure will hold after load initrd file.
     So we wonder if there  is another way to install a compute node with a standard mode controller, like install the compute using ISO manually and then issue  configure commands  to just enable compute sub-function.
     Any help will be appreciated!